LPDP-RMIT funding 2020 for Indonesian Students in Australia: RMIT University is thrilled to announce the LPDP-RMIT funding for deserving candidates. This educational award is open for the academic year 2020/2021.
The studentship aims to provide financial assistance for talented Indonesian students who want to pursue a master’s and Ph.D. program at RMIT in Australia.
RMIT University (officially Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, informally RMIT) is an Australian public research university based in Melbourne, Victoria.
Founded in 1887 as the Working Men’s College of Melbourne by Francis Ormond, it initially opened as a private night school offering instruction in art, science, and technology in response to the industrial revolution in Australia. It was made a public university by an act of the Parliament of Victoria in 1992 after merging with the Phillip Institute of Technology. A dual-sector institute, its enrolment of 320 trades students in 1887 has since grown to around 83,000 vocational and higher education students in 2015; which makes it the largest tertiary education provider in Australia. With annual revenue of A$1.163 billion in 2015, it is also one of the wealthiest universities in Australia.
Why study at RMIT University? RMIT provides you advice and a range of services to empower you with the skills and knowledge to plan for your future career and successfully transition from student into professional.
Application Deadline: Applications are open throughout the yea
Value of LPDP-RMIT funding 2020 for Indonesian Students in Australia
- LPDP provides a scholarship to fund:
- 100% tuition fees (combined with a partial tuition scholarship from RMIT)
- living allowance
- health insurance
- travel and visa fees
- family support, emergency support where required.
- RMIT provides a scholarship to fund:
- English language studies and IELTS test if RMIT’s English language requirement has not been met (up to a value of AUD 3500 per student)
- RMIT-LPDP Leadership Development Training consisting of Short Courses, Workshops, and/or online modules to be delivered at a minimum once per year.
Eligibility For LPDP-RMIT funding 2020 for Indonesian Students in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Indonesia
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters and Ph.D. programs in Engineering, Science, Health and Medical Sciences, Business, Justice and Criminology, Education, Environment and Sustainability, International and Community Services, and Art, Design and Architecture
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates should be applying for a Masters or Ph.D. program at RMIT University
- They have met the academic requirements for entry to RMIT University and been offered a place in the program
- Candidates should be commencing full-time enrolment as an onshore international student at RMIT.
Details about LPDP-RMIT funding 2020 for Indonesian Students in Australia
LPDP-RMIT Scholarship 2020 is offered for Masters, a Ph.D. degree in the field of Courses offered at the university. You can apply for this scholarship here. The deadline for sending your application is Always Open. This scholarship is provided by RMIT University and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Full fee + Allowances + Other benefits. This scholarship is open for Open to citizens of Indonesia.
- Degree: Masters, PhD
- Provided by: RMIT University
- Deadline: Always Open
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Full fee + Allowances + Other benefits
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, students are needed to register in the masters or Ph.D. program at the RMIT University and also complete the expression of interest form. After taking confirmation, you can access the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Provide your passport, certified copies of academic transcripts, certified copies of all graduation certificates, any documentation relating to selection tasks and CV, work reference letter, referee report.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates have to accomplish the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Candidates have to provide evidence of their English language proficiency.
Source: RMIT University
Disclaimer: All Content, Logo, and Company names are registered trademarks of their respective holders. The use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
Can I get an education loan to study abroad at RMIT University
Yes, you can secure an education loan to study abroad at RMIT University. Education loans are of two types- Collateral and non-collateral. Collateral includes either: Immovable property – a house or a flat or land (or) liquid security – an FD, or LIC or shares or bonds. Agricultural lands are not accepted by any bank for education loans.
Public banks like SBI, BOB offer these types of education loans. Many NBFCs offer Non-collateral education loans.
When is the deadline for the LPDP-RMIT Scholarship 2020?
The deadline of LPDP-RMIT Scholarship 2020 is Always Open
For which degree is the LPDP-RMIT Scholarship 2020 offered for?
LPDP-RMIT Scholarship 2020 is offered to Masters, Ph.D. degree
For which field is the LPDP-RMIT Scholarship 2020 offered?
LPDP-RMIT Scholarship 2020 is offered for Courses offered at the university
Who can apply for LPDP-RMIT Scholarship 2020?
LPDP-RMIT Scholarship 2020 is open for: Open to citizens of Indonesia
Who is offering LPDP-RMIT Scholarship 2020?
LPDP-RMIT Scholarship 2020 is offered by RMIT University
What is the funding covered in LPDP-RMIT Scholarship 2020?
LPDP-RMIT Scholarship 2020 Covers Full Funding, Full fee + Allowances + Other benefits
Where can LPDP-RMIT Scholarship 2020 can be taken at?LPDP-RMIT Scholarship 2020 can be taken at RMIT University