Scholarship Description: Laval University calls for applications for student grants for international students in Canada in 2019. The Hydro-Québec Admission Grant serves to recognize academic achievement by awarding students a scholarship.
Laval University is a francophone public research university located in Quebec, Canada. The university was founded by Royal Charter, published in 1852 by Queen Victoria.
Université Laval has four of the 19 Canada Excellence Research Chairs: Canada Excellence Research Chair in Remote Sensing at Canada’s New Arctic Frontier, Canada Excellence Research Chair in Research and Development. Endocannabinoidome microbiome in metabolic health.
Degree Level: Scholarship is available to pursue Undergraduate/Graduate Degree program.
Available Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study in any subject offered by the university.
Scholarship Benefits: Several scholarships of variable amount (Certificate $ 1,000 – DESS $ 2,000 – Bachelor $ 3,000 – Master $ 5,000)
Eligible Nationalities: International Students can apply for this scholarship
• Maintain a minimum average:
– Candidates who apply for an undergraduate scholarship must have an R score of 31 or higher (or equivalent) in their pre-university studies.
– Candidates who apply for a graduate scholarship must have an average of 3.67 or higher (or equivalent) in their undergraduate studies.
• Candidates must have applied for and been accepted into an eligible program of study for the fall 2019 semester (the scholarship may not be carried forward to a later semester).
• Be enrolled full time (or be deemed full time according to MEES) at Université Laval in the semester and program of study for which the scholarship is awarded.
Application Procedure: The mode of applying this scholarship is online.