Kenya Education Fund (KEF) Scholarships 2020:
Kenya Education Fund (KEF) Scholarships 2020 is funded by Kenya, Kenya Education Fund for Kenyan Students Only. The scholarship allows High Secondary School level programme(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Educational Institutions in Kenya. The deadline of the scholarship is August 31, 2019
Degree Level: High Secondary School
Available Subjects: Any subject taught in Kenyan Institutions at High Secondary School Level.
Eligible Nationalities: Open for Kenyan Students only
- The candidates applying for Kenya Education Fund (KEF) Scholarships should be a citizen of Kenya.
- The applicant must be a Kenyan student and should currently in Standard 8, Form 1 or Form 2.
- The candidates should have a financial need and academic excellence of the candidates is taken into consideration.
- Applicants of Kenya Education Fund (KEF) Scholarships must have KCPE of 320 or above.
Kenya Education Fund (KEF) Scholarships 2020 Application Procedure:
For applying to this scholarship you need to get scholarship form. You can get scholarship form either through Mail or by visiting the office:
1. By Mail:
- Send us an unused self-addressed return envelope size A4 already stamped with KSH 50.00 postage stamps (Kenya only).
- Return the completely filled application form (e-mailed or scanned application will not be considered) to the mailing address
Kenya Education Fund
P. O. Box 384-00100