Kent State University Offers Global Scholarship for International students in USA, 2019:
Having a dream of studying in the United States. The Office of Global Education at Kent State University is seeking a greater number of high-quality international students for its Global Scholarship.
The program is available to all incoming international undergraduate degree-seeking students who have been admitted to Kent State campus.
Founded in 1910 as a teacher-training school, Kent State University is a public research university. It is a globally recognized and nationally ranked university. It offers more than 300 academic programs at the associate, bachelor’s, masters and doctoral levels.
Kent State exchanges universities in more than 50 countries and offers education abroad programs to destinations around the world. International students can experience countries other than the USA.
Field of Study:
Undergraduate course in any subject at Kent State University.
The Global Award provides eligible students with $4,000 per year ($2,000 per semester), reducing the cost of a Kent State 4-year undergraduate degree by up to $16,000.
Applications will be accepted from around the world.
Kent State University Offers Global Scholarship for International students in USA, 2019, Eligibility Criteria:
Applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Applications will be accepted from around the world.
- Undergraduate course in any subject at the KSU
- The student qualifies as an incoming international student who intends to pursue an undergraduate degree and will enroll full time at Kent State. Graduate, exchange, visiting, ESL or current students and in-state resident students are not eligible to apply.
Applying procedure Instructions:
- Students will be automatically considered for the program upon admission to the university.
- Must provide proof of English language proficiency, transcripts, a letter of reference, and financial documentation.
- Applicants must have a cumulative grade point average, ACT and/or SAT scores, Strength of high school college preparatory curriculum, and Grade trends.
- All applicants must obtain TOEFL, IELTS, PTE Academic score, MELAB or Completing the ELS level 112 Intensive English Program or SAT/ACT.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
- June 1 for fall
- October 1 for spring enrollment.