Justice Sandra Day O’Connor Honors Program at New England Law | Boston, 2020: New England Law | Boston began in 1908 as Portia Law School, which offered a legal education exclusively to women at a time when most other institutions would not accept them at all. The early Portia Law School students were primarily from working-class and immigrant families and many had only high school education since the state did not require a college degree to study law. For decades, most of the women who passed the Massachusetts bar examination were Portia graduates.
The Justice Sandra Day O’Connor Honors Program at New England Law | Boston provides students with unique academic, advising, and extracurricular opportunities that can enrich their law school experience. Eligible honors students may also receive a full-tuition scholarship—worth more than $147,000 over the course of three years.
“The Justice Sandra Day O’Connor Honors Program at New England Law celebrates two legal ‘firsts,'” said Judith Greenberg, professor of law. “New England Law was founded in 1908 as Portia Law School—the nation’s only law school exclusively for women—and Justice O’Connor made history as the first female justice of the United States Supreme Court.”
Justice Sandra Day O’Connor Honors Program at New England Law | Boston, 2020
Incoming law students who show exceptional academic promise may be eligible for the full-tuition Justice Sandra Day O’Connor merit-based scholarship. All students are automatically considered upon admission to the school, without further application. (Also see “Admissions criteria” below.)
This prestigious award covers full tuition for the student’s entire law school career—an investment in your future that would otherwise be priced at almost $150,000. Beginning with classes entering fall 2019, it also comes with a “no strings attached” policy: as long as the student is enrolled in the JD program at New England Law, the scholarship will renew each year.
All Scholarship Forum popular searched Scholarships 2019
- 2019/2020 Fully Funded Scholarships
- ONGOING | Maryland Hispanic Gala $2,000 Scholarship 2019
- Warren Buffett Scholarship 2019
- UNICAF Scholarship 2019
- HEC Indigenous Scholarship For 5000 Pakistani Students 2019
- Dora scholarship Estonia- Tallinn University of Technology 2019
- Postgraduate Scholarships 2019/2020 for Nigerian Students To Study In UK
- $400k Mike Rowe Scholarship Program 2019 [UPDATED]
- Redhead Scholarship 2019 | USA Scholarships
At New England Law, students will benefit from its academics programs, real-world legal experience, and hands-on learning opportunities. Also, students will receive opportunities to sharpen their skills and prepare themselves for a promising law career.
New England Law founded in 1908 as Portia Law School. It is the nation’s only law school exclusively for women. As a private law school in Boston, it offers full-time and part-time programs and provides real-world skills and experience.
Postgraduate degree program.
Field of Study:
The award will be offered for law study.
Justice Sandra Day O’Connor Honors Program at New England Law | Boston, 2020 Scholarship Award:
The New England Law | Boston law school will provide a full-tuition grant—worth more than $147,000 for three years.
Candidates from the US as well as across the world are accepted.
The eligibility criteria are as follows;
- Have interested in criminal law, immigration, intellectual property (IP), public interest law, and other legal specialties.
- Must informing freshmen.
- Must be admitted at New England Law | Boston law school for fall 2020.
- Before matriculating at New England Law | Boston, an applicant must have earned a baccalaureate degree from an accredited US institution or an equivalent degree from a foreign institution.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates who wish to apply for the scholarships:
- When students will apply to law school, they will consider this merit program. Applicants are required to complete the Complete New England Law | Boston application for admission.
- Applicants are required to submit a Personal Statement, Letter of Recommendation, TOEFL/IELTS (if required), transcript, LSAT scores, work experience, and include an addendum.
- Each applicant must take the Law School Admissions Test (LSAT)before March of the year in which enrollment is sought.
- Applicants must have excellency in English language (writing, speaking, reading)
Law School Application Deadlines
|Law Degree Program||Spring 2020 Admission||Fall 2020 Admission|
|JD First-Year||(Fall admission only)||March 15, 2020|
|LLM in American Law (foreign lawyers only)||(Fall admission only)||March 15, 2020|
|JD Transfer||November 1, 2019||July 1, 2020|
|Visiting Student||November 1, 2019||July 1, 2020|