International Humanitarian Law Prize for African Academics By International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) 2020/2021: As part of its mandate to work for the understanding and dissemination of knowledge of IHL and to prepare any development thereof, the ICRC works with academic communities to raise awareness and to encourage research and scholarship on this body of international law.
International Humanitarian Law Prize for African Academics By International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is pleased to announce an academic prize for the best published work on International Humanitarian Law (IHL) in Africa in 2020.
All Scholarship Forum popular searched Scholarships 2020
- 2020/2021 Fully Funded Scholarships
- ONGOING | Maryland Hispanic Gala $2,000 Scholarship 2020
- Warren Buffett Scholarship 2020
- UNICAF Scholarship 2020
- HEC Indigenous Scholarship For 5000 Pakistani Students 2020
- Dora scholarship Estonia- Tallinn University of Technology 2020
- Postgraduate Scholarships 2020/2021 for Nigerian Students To Study In UK
- $400k Mike Rowe Scholarship Program 2020 [UPDATED]
- Redhead Scholarship 2020 | USA Scholarships
Eligibility: The author(s) must be African nationals currently living or working in Africa. The submission must be in Arabic, English or French.
Eligible Countries: African countries
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: Submitted works will be evaluated by a panel of IHL experts and the ICRC will award a 1,000 US dollars prize to the best-published work.
How to Apply: Authors may submit work that has been published between 1 September 2019 and 31 December 2020. The published work must be an article in a peer-reviewed journal, a book chapter or a book, in the field of IHL. This includes works accepted for publication and in final proof by December 2020. Submissions must be received, via email to [email protected], by 31 December 2020.
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.