IET Diamond Jubilee Scholarships at The Institution of Engineering and Technology in UK, 2019: IET Diamond Jubilee Scholarships at The Institution of Engineering and Technology in UK, 2019 is open for UK students only. The scholarship allows Bachelor, Masters level program(s) in the field of Engineering taught at the Institution of Engineering and Technology. The deadline of the scholarship is September 12, 2019
Degree Level: Masters, Bachelors
Available Subject: Engineering
Scholarship Benefits: At least £1,000 per year
Eligible Nationalities: Open only for UK students
The scholarships are for individuals who;
- Either achieve;
- ABB or above at A Level
- ABB or above at Advanced Highers
- AAAAB or above at Highers
- International Baccalaureate Diploma at 36 points or above
- Diamond Jubilee Scholarships are for UK residents only.
- Must be about to commence studying in Autumn 2019, on an undergraduate degree program in the UK which has been accredited by the IET. Before making your application, check the list of CEng and IEng accredited programs to make sure that your degree course in the UK is accredited by the IET. If your degree course is not accredited by the IET, you will not be eligible to apply for a scholarship.
- Complete the online application form.
- You can apply for a scholarship at any time until the deadline.
- UCAS results and examination results must be uploaded to applications and fully submitted by the deadline.
- Changes to your application form can be made at any time up until the deadline.
All Scholarship Forum popular searched Scholarships 2019
- 2019/2020 Fully Funded Scholarships
- ONGOING | Maryland Hispanic Gala $2,000 Scholarship 2019
- Warren Buffett Scholarship 2019
- UNICAF Scholarship 2019
- HEC Indigenous Scholarship For 5000 Pakistani Students 2019
- Dora scholarship Estonia- Tallinn University of Technology 2019
- NLNG Postgraduate Scholarships 2019/2020 for Nigerian Students To Study In UK
Don’t miss any of these Scholarship opportunities. You can open any of these opportunities on a new tab.