Hubei Government 2021 Fully Funded Scholarship: This is a fully-funded scholarship for international students. The initial fund of the scholarship is 35 million yuan (US$5 million) from the Beijing Municipal Education Commission. The scholarship is classified into three categories with the highest at 40,000 yuan (US$5,700) for each recipient.
Hubei is one of the most well-developed provinces in education and scientific research. There are over 120 higher learning institutions, including two of the Top Ten Universities in China (Wuhan University and Huazhong University of Science and Technology) and 7 key universities listed in the National 211 Project. Up to the end of 2010, the population of undergraduate students in higher learning institutions of Hubei reached 1.4 million and that of postgraduate students reached 103 thousand.
Start your study adventure in Hubei, China. Good news! Hubei Government Scholarship is currently open. In this article, we will explain in detail this scholarship, its benefits, and step by the step application process.
Hubei Government 2021 Fully Funded Scholarship Coverage
Hubei Government Scholarship can be classified into 5 types:
- Undergraduate Scholarship is 10,000 per year;
- Graduate Scholarship is 15,000 RMB per year;
- Doctorate scholarship is 20,000 RMB per year;
- General Scholar Scholarship is 5,000 RMB per 6 months or 10,000 per year;
- Advanced Scholar Scholarship (including visiting scholars, similarly hereinafter) is 10,000 per 6 months or 20,000 per year.
Eligibility Criteria for Hubei Government 2021 Fully Funded Scholarship
To qualify for Hubei Government Scholarship, the candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Languages: Requirement for the applicant’s language proficiency is based on the requirement of the academic programs and determined by the individual higher learning institution.
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries except Chinese citizens.
- Applicants should be foreign citizens with a valid passport and, should be friendly to China.
- Applicants should be well-behaved, hardworking, grade excellent, and in good health.
- Undergraduate scholarship applicants should be within average age of 25 years old and have obtained a degree equal to a Chinese High School Degree or above.
- Graduate Scholarship applicants should within an average of 30 years old and have obtained a bachelor’s degree.
- Doctorate Scholarship applicants should be within the average age of 35 years old and have obtained a master’s degree.
- All General Scholar Scholarship applicants should be within the average age of 40 years old and Chinese language scholars should have obtained Higher School Degree or above, professional scholars should have obtained a bachelor’s degree or above, or should be university students in grade 2 or above.
- Advanced Scholar Scholarship applicants should have obtained a master’s degree or above and associate professor title or above, and should be the average age of 50 years old.
- Applicants do not obtain any financial aid from the Chinese government or other organizations.
- Meeting entry requirements of the applied university and program.
List of Universities which offer Hubei Government Scholarship:
- Wuhan University
- Huazhong University of Science and Technology
- Central China Normal University
- Wuhan University of Technology
- China University of Geosciences (Wuhan)
- Zhongnan University of Economics and Law
- Huazhong Agricultural University
- South-Central University for Nationalities
- Hubei University
- Wuhan University of Science and Technology
- Yangtze University
- Jianghan University
- Hubei University of Technology
- Wuhan Institute of Technology
- Wuhan Textile University
- Hubei University of Chinese Medicine
- Wuhan Polytechnic University
- Hubei University of Automobile Technology
- Hubei University for Nationalities
- Hubei University of Medicine
- Hubei University of Economics
- Wuhan Institute of Physical Education
- Hubei Institute of Fine Arts
- Wuhan Conservatory of Music
- Philosophy, economics, law, education, literature, history, management, science, engineering, agriculture, medicine, and art.
- Applicants for Bachelor, Masters, and Doctoral Degrees in Chinese universities and colleges in Beijing region: Duration of scholarship should be under 4 years.
- Applicants for Chinese language training or relevant advanced studies in Chinese universities and colleges in the Beijing region: the duration of scholarship should be under one year.
- Scholars and international students for specialized training in Chinese universities and colleges in the Beijing region: the duration of the scholarship should be under one year.
- Exchange students or students with outstanding contributions to international education in Beijing: the duration of the scholarship should be under one year.
How to Apply for the Hubei Government 2021 Fully Funded Scholarship
Please follow the following step by step application instructions to avail Hubei Government Scholarship:
- Select a university which offers a Hubei Government Scholarship (List of universities is given above)
- Once you finalize any university situated in Hubei then visit the website of that University in Hubei for “International Students” and locate the Scholarships tab
- In Scholarships Section, click on Hubei Municipal Government Scholarship. Here you’ll find the complete procedure guide of that particular Hubei University with application forms and required document list but see below steps for the general procedure:
- List of Documents Required for Hubei Municipal Government Scholarship:
- Application Form of Hubei Provincial Foreign Student Scholarship
- Copy of Passport
- Notarized highest Diploma
- Notarized Transcript or Certificate of Job Title
- Letter of Recommendation
- Health Certificate
- Applicants under the age of 18 should submit the legal documents of their legal guardians in China.
- If required by the university, fill its online application form as well on the university website you chose to study in
- Find the address of the university to dispatch your admission documents
|Deadline: Between February and June||The institution (s): Hubei Government|
|Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD||Study in: China|
To know more about Hubei Government Scholarship, please visit the official website:
Disclaimer: All Content, Logo, and Company names are registered trademarks of their respective holders. The use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.