Harvard University USA Fully Funded MBA Scholarship 2021: The Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship is granted once every two years for a two-year course at Harvard Business School. The next Scholarship will be awarded for the class commencing Autumn 2021. the foundation is Focusing single-mindedly on the betterment of mankind, the Boustany Foundation awards scholarships to exceptionally talented individuals creates life-changing opportunities for less privileged children and encourages tolerance between different culture
Harvard University MBA Scholarship invite applications from international students who want to pursue an MBA degree at Harvard University for the academic year 2020-2021. MBA Scholarship will provide financial aid amounting to US$95,000 (US$47,500 per year) towards tuition fees. The Harvard MBA is one of the world’s leading business programs, taught at one of the world’s most prestigious Universities.
Harvard University is a private Ivy League research university in Cambridge, Massachusetts, with about 6,700 undergraduate students and about 15,250 postgraduate students. Harvard University is devoted to excellence in teaching, learning, and research, and to developing leaders in many disciplines who make a difference globally. The University, which is based in Cambridge and Boston, Massachusetts, has an enrollment of over 20,000-degree candidates, including undergraduate, graduate, and professional students. Harvard has more than 360,000 alumni around the world.
|Deadline: May 31, 2021||Institution(s): Harvard University|
|Level of Study: Masters (MBA)||Study in: USA|
The Harvard University Scholarship Program is Funded by the Boustany Foundation Internship. Harvard University MBA Scholarship in the USA For International Students will cover the following Expenses such as:
- Financial aid amounting to US$95,000 (US$47,500 per year) towards tuition fees
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship.
Eligibility Criteria For Harvard University USA Fully Funded MBA Scholarship 2021
To qualify for Harvard University MBA Scholarship 2021, a candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise.
- Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Harvard MBA program.
Boustany Foundation Internship:
- Successful scholars are expected to complete a two-month unpaid internship with the Foundation. Projects are varied and relate to the Foundation’s activities or those of its partners.
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship are covered by the Foundation.
How to Apply for Harvard University USA Fully Funded MBA Scholarship 2021?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Harvard University MBA Scholarship 2021:
- Prepare your documents:
- CV with a photograph
- GMAT scores
- acceptance letter from your University
- Send a copy of your documents to [email protected]
To know more about Harvard University MBA Scholarship 2021, please visit the official website:
Disclaimer: All Content, Logo, and Company names are registered trademarks of their respective holders. The use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.