Harvard Academy Scholars Programs: The Academy Scholars Program identifies and supports outstanding scholars at the start of their careers whose work combines disciplinary excellence in the social sciences or law with a command of the language and history or culture of countries or regions outside of the United States or Canada. Their scholarship may elucidate domestic, comparative, or transnational issues, past or present. Academy Scholars are expected to reside in the Cambridge/Boston area for the duration of their appointments unless traveling for pre-approved research purposes.
Harvard Academy Scholars Programs invites applications from international students who intend to undertake postdoctoral studies at Harvard University, USA. Each year four to six Academy Scholars are named for two-year appointments.
- Social science
All Scholarship Forum popular searched Scholarships 2019
- 2019/2020 Fully Funded Scholarships
- ONGOING | Maryland Hispanic Gala $2,000 Scholarship 2019
- Warren Buffett Scholarship 2019
- UNICAF Scholarship 2019
- HEC Indigenous Scholarship For 5000 Pakistani Students 2019
- Dora scholarship Estonia- Tallinn University of Technology 2019
- NLNG Postgraduate Scholarships 2019/2020 for Nigerian Students To Study In UK
Harvard Academy Scholars Programs provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- Postdoctoral Academy Scholars will receive an annual stipend of 67,000$.
- If selected before earning the Ph.D., the Scholars will receive an annual stipend of 31,000$ until awarded the Ph.D.
- This stipend is supplemented by funding for conference and research travel, research assistants, and health insurance coverage.
- Some teaching is permitted but not required.
Harvard Academy Scholars Programs Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for Harvard Fellowship program, these points should be considered:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries.
- Recent Ph.D. (or comparable professional school degree) recipients and doctoral candidates in the social sciences or law.
- Those still pursuing a Ph.D. should have completed their routine training and be well along in the writing of their theses before applying to become Academy Scholars.
- If you have completed a Ph.D. program, the Ph.D. completion date must be within three years of the October 1 application deadline. For applicants applying for the October 1, 2018 deadline, you must have completed your Ph.D. or equivalent after September 30, 2015.
How to Apply for Harvard Fellowship program?
Please visit official website link given at the end. However, here are important steps to avail the Harvard Fellowship program:
- Create a new account here.
- Fill your data.
- Following documents are required
- A cover letter which succinctly states the applicant’s academic field, country or region of specialization, and proposed research topic.
- Curriculum vitae (CV) or resumé; including the list of publications
- Research proposal (2500 word maximum); including intellectual objectives and planned methodological and disciplinary work
- A copy of your Ph.D. program transcript
- Three letters of recommendation
- All parts of the application, including the three letters of recommendation, are submitted online as PDF documents
|Deadline: October 1st, 2019.||Institution(s): Harvard University|
|Level of Study: Postdoctoral||Study in: Cambridge/Boston, USA.|