Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment:
1.) Field Service Manager – Wireline and Perf
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Segment: Manager, Field Service, Management, Manufacturing
- Under broad direction, the Wireline Field Service Manager supervises multiple Wireline and Perforating crews, who on a daily basis execute services at the well site. This includes hiring members of the crews, disciplining and terminating crew members.
- Provides input into the development of personnel and uses competency data to improve job performance metrics.
- With past field experience, serves as an assessor to assess crew competence.
- Regularly uses performance data to identify opportunities for performance improvements.
- Knowledgeable of and actively promotes the application of Halliburton Management System (HMS) to work methods and processes.
- Coordinates and assists with the Correction, Prevention, and Improvement (CPI) process for the PSL. Investigates and performs follow-up activities on irregular/unplanned events and/or jobs.
- Is accountable for compliance with Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) Standards & actively promotes and uses Halliburton tools related to safe working conditions, such as Job Safety Analysis (JSA) & Hazard Observation Programs (HOC).
- Involved in the process of investigating accidents, injuries, and incidents within assigned PSL using the appropriate investigative tools (Taproot).
- Drives the implementation of new technology within Wireline and Perforating at client’s location.
- Job role contributes directly to value creation and directly impacts a revenue center’s viability and its quality of service via personal contributions.
- Requires completion of an undergraduate degree in engineering, business administration or similar disciplines and a minimum of 3 years of experience in Wireline & Perforating field operations.
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Under general supervision, understands the company’s business systems, business processes, and controls, including policies and procedures, relative to the location and department assigned.
- Prepares accounting reports, and increasingly complex accounting analyses with related spreadsheets or applications input, and identifies and resolves issues. Understands the organizational structure of the company.
- Prepares and posts journal vouchers for accounting transactions. Researches and resolves basic accounting issues and transactions including related internal controls.
- Requires completion of an undergraduate degree in accounting, business, or other related field and a minimum of nine (9) months of experience in accounting related roles. Knowledge of US GAAP or country-specific accounting principles required.
- The job role is developmental and intended to expose incumbents to moderately complex aspects of general accounting, internal controls, financial analysis and reporting, forecasting, and financial applications as well as intermediate levels of proficiency with industry and company acumen.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online