Guinness Undergraduate Scholarship: Applicants suitable, qualified and eligible are invited for the Guinness Undergraduate Scholarship.
This scholarship supports Guinness’ commitment to Nigeria’s transformational youth development programs. The scholarship provides comprehensive education and full tuition fee for students currently studying at Nigerian universities, polytechnics and colleges. Students from Guinness host communities are encouraged to apply.
Guinness Nigeria seeks to enrich the communities in which it operates and plays a leading role in the socio-economic development of its host communities. To ensure that efforts are as effective as possible and sustainable, the company focuses on these priority areas: the provision of clean drinking water (through the Diageo Water of Life initiative), Health and Education.
All Scholarship Forum popular searched Scholarships 2019
- 2019/2020 Fully Funded Scholarships
- ONGOING | Maryland Hispanic Gala $2,000 Scholarship 2019
- Warren Buffett Scholarship 2019
- UNICAF Scholarship 2019
- HEC Indigenous Scholarship For 5000 Pakistani Students 2019
- Dora scholarship Estonia- Tallinn University of Technology 2019
- NLNG Postgraduate Scholarships 2019/2020 for Nigerian Students To Study In UK
What you need to know about the Guinness Undergraduate Scholarship Program in Nigeria.
Level / Field of Study:
Guinness Undergraduate Scholarship is open to undergraduate students to study any course offered in the universities.
The scholarship is being taken in NIGERIA at any of the universities or polytechnics. If you are an international student and you wish to study in the UK , this is for you 5 HINTS TO WIN SCHOLARSHIPS AND AWARDS
Guinness Undergraduate Scholarship is available for Nigerian students or polytechnics. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country: SCHOLARSHIP FOR STUDENTS FROM NIGERIA, LIBERIA AND GHANA AT THE UNIVERSITY OF DUNDEE UNITED KINGDOM 2019
The scholarship will provide full tuition for students who are currently studying in Nigerian Universities and Polytechnics
- Candidates may be required to write an aptitude test
- Shortlisted candidates may be required to provide a letter of introduction from the chairman of their Community Development Associations where applicable.
- Applications are open to students studying the following courses: Engineering & Sciences – Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Lab Science, Microbiology, Bio-Chemistry, Marketing & Sales, Human Resources/Industrial & Labour Relations and Accounting
- Candidates must be 1st or 2nd-year students in Nigeria Universities or Polytechnics
- Candidates who meet the above selection criteria should send the following details to [email protected]
Matriculation Number/Year of study
Home Town/Local Government Area/State of Origin
Phone Number/e-mail address
Scanned copy of Student ID card or
For More Information:
YOU CAN’T AFFORD TO MISS THIS: