Guinness Nigeria Graduate Marketing Intern Recruitment 2018: Guinness Nigeria Plc is a major market for Diageo: Guinness Nigeria operates in the unique and fast-growing alcohol sector, which has a beer production potential of more than 15 mhl. It is the only company that produces Total Beverage Alcohol (TBA) in Nigeria. It is a market dominated by the trade but with a commercial channel in full expansion.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Type of Job: Non-Employee
Level: Internship (Marketing Training Program)
Reports To: Brand Manager, Guinness
Business and Role Context
- Diageo’s vision is to become the most trusted and respected consumer goods company in all the markets in which we operate. Our goal is to win at the moment of choice. This and the fact that the consumer is at the center of our actions lead to sustainable and mutual growth for our brands, categories, customers, and partners.
- Guinness is a global brand for Diageo and the leading beer brand in Africa. Nigeria is currently the world’s largest Guinness market.
- Our vision is to remain a priority brand and the first beer brand in Nigeria. Consolidate the benchmarks of our big brand and strengthen daily relevance to our target customers.
- Recruiting the next generation of drinkers is very key to winning in Nigeria and indeed Africa.
External Job Descriptions
- Are you Bold enough to take Bittersweet decisions?
- Do you go beyond the ordinary?
- Are you interested in a Rich and Refreshing experience?
- Are you truly Made of More?
- If you answered yes to any of these questions, Guinness Nigeria needs you for more than A Job.
- Guinness Foreign Extra Stout is looking for 4 individuals to join the brand on an Extraordinary immersive journey.
- Join a multifunctional project team to deliver a multi-sensory experiential playground where you can explore the multi-dimensional flavors of our iconic black brew – Guinness Foreign Extra Stout.
- fresh graduate
- Digitally savvy and very active on Social Media
- Self-Confident and flexible enough to work with characters from every part of the Milky Way
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to effectively manage 3rd party and cross-functional team relationships.
- Strong project management skills – able to manage multiple projects effectively, drive to achieve deadlines and sets high standards for self and others.
Application Closing Date
26th October 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
ALSO, CHECK: GTBank Graduate Tech Academy Recruitment 2018