Griffith University IWC Scholarships For Master Of Catchment Science: IWC Scholarships for Master of Catchment Science at Griffith University is open for International Students The scholarship allows Masters level programme(s) in the field of Catchment Science taught at Griffith University The deadline of the scholarship is 1 August (Annual).
The International Water Centre (IWC) is offering full-tuition scholarships annually to international candidates from any country around the world to study the Master of Catchment Science that is delivered at Griffith University. The scholarship targets high-calibre candidates who best represent future catchment management leaders.
IWC Scholarships for Master of Catchment Science at Griffith University is available to undertake Masters’s level programs at Griffith University.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Catchment Science
Griffith University IWC Scholarships For Master Of Catchment Science Eligible Nationalities:
International students from all countries are eligible to apply.
The value for this scholarship is AU$56,000, which covers full tuition fees for full-time study of Master of Catchment Science, for the program commencing Trimester 1, 2021. Recipients will be responsible for costs associated with a student visa, Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC), travel to Australia, accommodation and living expenses.
International applicants have to be commencing students at Griffith University for the MCS program. All scholarship candidates must meet the following minimum eligibility requirements:
- A completed undergraduate degree in a related field of study from an internationally-recognized institution.
- 2 years of professional experience (paid work or volunteering experience relevant to the program after completion of the Bachelors’s degree). Although not essential for entry in the MCS program, candidates with at least 2 years of relevant professional experience have a higher chance of securing a scholarship.
- Receive a full offer of admission into the MCS program from Griffith University.
- Demonstrate English language proficiency (ELP) in accordance with Griffith’s requirements.
Applicants will be selected based on:
- Leadership qualities including collaboration and teamwork, initiative, communication skills, etc.
- Professional and volunteering record, including achievements, membership of professional bodies and professional references. • Excellent academic record.
- Commitment to designing and driving the implementation of catchment and waterway restoration and protection measures.
- The likelihood of positive impacts on the individual and the water sector from participating in the MCS program.
Scholarships are not available for the IWC Graduate Certificate in Catchment Processes or the Graduate Certificate in Catchment Hydrology or any other program.
Applicants who apply for the scholarship must first apply for admission into Griffith University. Applicants from select countries are required to apply through an international education agent (see the official website, the link of which is found below). The application deadline for Trimester 1, 2021 entry is 1 August 2020.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.