Google Software Engineering PhD Internship in USA, 2019: Google hires a broad set of technical skills that are ready to take on some of the biggest challenges of technology and influence millions of people.
The program will provide you the opportunity to work on complex computer science solutions. As a software engineering intern, you will support the core functions of their engineering operations along with their original products and services.
It also provides support for developing scalable, distributed software systems, and also to collaborate on multitudes of universal appealing small projects – in which research, awareness, involvement and the ability to ask the right questions are required.
As an intern, your responsibilities are:
- You will be available for research, conception, and development of software applications to improve and extend Google’s product offerings.
- Applicants will collaborate on scalability challenges, which include access to large amounts of data and information.
- Candidates will contribute to a variety of projects using natural language processing, artificial intelligence, data compression, machine learning, and search technologies.
By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: 1) Sunnyvale, CA, USA; 2) Kirkland, WA, USA; 3) Los Angeles, CA, USA; 4)New York, NY, USA; 5) Palo Alto, CA, USA; 6) San Bruno, CA, USA; 7) Seattle, WA, USA; 8) San Francisco, CA, USA; 9) Mountain View, CA, USA; 10) Cambridge, MA, USA; and 11) Madison, WI, USA.
Field of Study:
The internship is related to computer science.
This is a salary paid program.
American students are eligible to apply it.
To start the application process, you need to meet all the eligibility criteria:
- Return to a degree program after completion of the internship
- Candidates must have research experience in the following areas; Algorithms, Architecture, Artificial Intelligence, Compilers, Database, Data Mining, Distributed Systems, Machine Learning, Networking and/or Systems.
- Applicants should demonstrate a background in computer science, with competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design.
Applying procedure Instructions:
To apply, you will need to upload an updated CV or resume and a current unofficial or official transcript in English to complete an online application.
Internship Official Web Links:
Applications are due by June 27, 2019, at 11:59 pm PT.