Google Maps Local Guides Connect Training 2019 In USA:
All around the world, local guides are dedicated to helping people find places that are worth exploring. To honor the stars of our global community, Google Maps Local Guides Connect Training Live is back and will be bigger than ever.
The event will take place from November 12 to 15 in a new exciting location in San Jose, California. There, Google will host 200 Level 5 local guides and above from around the world.
Level/Field of Study
The Training is open to Local Guides Level 5 and above.
The Google Maps Connect Training is hosted by Google, an International company with its headquarter at the United States.
Applications are welcomed from Local Guides from various countries around the world.
- Flights, transportation and hotel stay on primary arrival and departure dates are organized and paid for by Google.
- Meals will be provided by Google for the duration of the event. Visa or ESTA fees for an application are also paid by Google.
However, participants are responsible for obtaining a visa.
To qualify for the ConnectLive, an interested applicant must be an active Local Guide Level 5 or higher.
Applicants will be selected based on a number of factors, including:
The submission of a full application, including and not limited to:
- A one-minute video message responding to ONE of the prompts given.
The prompts are: Tell us about your favorite place and what makes it special; What do you want everyone to know about your community? or why are you proud to be a local guide?
- Here are some tips for creating your Connect Live 2019 application video.
- A new Connect message that describes a cause you’re interested in sharing on Google Maps and why. Whether you want to find the best fries in the world or make the map more eco-friendly, they would like to know about it. Post your answer with the subject “Local stories”. To create an excellent publication for Connect Live 2019.
- A new list of topics with a title, a description, and at least five numbers will be created on Google Maps.
They will also look for:
- High quality, complete and consistent contributions on Google Maps in the last 12 months.
- Consistent involvement with the community of local guides, for example. For example, to actively participate in or hold meetings.
How to Apply
To apply, submit an application containing a one-minute video.
Successful applicants will be selected based on their applications, Google Maps publications, and their participation in the local guide community (for example, if you are active in Local Guides Connect or host meet-ups).
Before applying, be aware that the event will be held in English to provide the best possible support to our global community.
The deadline for submission is 11:59 UTC April 30, 2019
For more information on the Google Maps Local Guides Connect Training 2019, interested applicants should visit the link below: