Google $6000 Stipend Summer Internship Program 2021: Google Summer of Code Internship is a global program focused on bringing more student developers into open source software development. Students work with an open-source organization on a 3-month programming project during their break from school.
Spend your summer break writing code and learning about open source development while earning a stipend! Accepted students work with a mentor and become a part of the open-source community. Many become lifetime open source developers. Google Summer of Code is open to university students, age 18 and older in most countries.
Google $6000 Stipend Summer Internship Program 2021 is open to international students from all over the world. The duration of the internship is three months. Google Summer of Code will provide a minimum of 3000 USD Stipend and a maximum of 6000 USD Stipend depending on your country and certificate at the end.
Improve your experience with google summer internship and achieve your dream job in the field of computer programming. In this article, we will explain in detail about a google summer internship, its benefits, and step by step application procedure.
All the participants from around the world with any Nationality are eligible for the Google Internship 2020. If your idea is good enough, the organization will select you and you will be assigned a mentor and will work under that mentor for 03 months. On successful completion of it, you will be awarded a stipend and certificate.
Google $6000 Stipend Summer Internship Program 2021 Focused Areas:
Google Summer Internship Period:
The internship period is three months.
Eligibility Criteria for Google $6000 Stipend Summer Internship Program 2021
Applicants must fulfill the following criteria for Google Summer Internship 2021:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- You must be at least 18 years old at the time of registration.
- You must be enrolled in or accepted into an accredited institution including (but not necessarily limited to) colleges, universities, masters programs, Ph.D. programs, and undergraduate programs as of the GSoC Student Acceptance Date (April 27, 2021).
- You must be eligible to work in their country of residence during the duration of the program.
- You must be a resident of a country not currently embargoed by the United States.
Google Summer Internship Benefits
Google Summer Internship 2021 will provide the following benefits:
- Minimum 3000 USD Stipend & Maximum 6000 USD Stipend depending on your country
- Working with Big International Companies
- Get Certificates at the End
How does Google Summer Internship work?
Students contact the mentor organizations they want to work with and write up a project proposal for the summer. If accepted, students spend a month integrating with their organizations before the start of coding. Students then have three months to code, meeting the deadlines agreed upon with their mentors.
Open source projects apply to be mentor organizations. Once accepted, organizations discuss possible ideas with students and then decide on the proposals they wish to mentor for the summer. They provide mentors to help guide each student through the program.
Existing contributors with the organizations can choose to mentor a student project. Mentors and students work together to determine appropriate milestones and requirements for the summer. Mentor interaction is a vital part of the program.
How to Apply for Google $6000 Stipend Summer Internship Program 2021?
Please follow the following application instructions to win Google Summer Internship 2021:
- Create an account on Google Summer of Code (GSoC).
- Submit the online application before the deadline.
- Prepare your proposal for the project.
Tips for Google Summer Internship Application:
- All the projects are open-source. Start contributing to them even while you are applying, and after you have applied. Also, stay in touch with the community once you have applied. This shows the organizations your level of interest and dedication towards them.
- Write a detailed proposal. What you are planning to do. How are you planning to do it? The best approach you have in mind for something. Also, propose additional features in the project while writing your proposal.
- Write your proposal in drafts and keep improving it. Never submit your proposal directly to the organization. Mentors are there to help you in the process. You should definitely ask them to review your project proposal. They have a better insight into the project and can help you make your proposal the best.
|Deadline: March 31, 2021||Institution(s): Google|
|Level of Study: Internship||Location: Online|
To know more about Google Summer Internship 2021, please visit the official website:
Disclaimer: All Content, Logo, and Company names are registered trademarks of their respective holders. The use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.