Ghana National Petroleum Corporation (GNPC) Foreign Scholarships for Ghanaian Students 2020/2021: GNPC awards are for masters and Ph.D. studies, Ghana National Petroleum Corporation (GNPC) Foreign Scholarships for Ghanaian Students 2020/2021 is a highly selective full scholarship offered to Ghanaians to further their studies abroad.
Eligibility Criteria For The Scholarships
- The applicant must be Ghanaian.
- Preferred study areas are Mathematics, Science, Technology, Engineering, Special-needs education.
- Have obtained admission to undertake a master’s or Ph.D. program.
- Must hold a first degree of at least second-class upper (for Masters applicant), and relevant postgraduate qualification (for the Ph.D. applicant).
- Be permanently resident in Ghana.
- Be available to start your academic studies by the start of the academic year you are applying.
- Not pursuing a Ph.D. or Masters’s degree at the time of application.
- Applicants holding an offer from Tuition free universities are highly preferable
Value of Award: Each scholarship provides:
- Approved airfare to and from your home country to the country of study and back after studies.
- Approved tuition fees
- Stipend (living allowance)
- Book Allowance
- One-time Warm clothing allowance, where applicable
- Dissertation allowance
- Provision towards the cost of fieldwork undertaken overseas (usually the cost of one economy class return airfare to your fieldwork location), were approved.
Application Deadline: 14th October 2020
Eligible Countries: Ghana
To be taken at (country): Ghana
Type: Masters, PhD
Number of Awards: A limited number of awards will be given.
How to Apply: Online
- It is important to go through all application requirements on the Programme Webpage (see link below) before applying
Disclaimer: All Content, Logo, and Company names are registered trademarks of their respective holders. The use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.