Fully Funded Shell Scholarship: The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (operator of the NNPC / SPDC / TEPNG / AGIP Joint Venture) offers scholarships for students in Nigerian universities to full-time, qualified Nigerian students who have been admitted to the university 2017/2018. The scholarship program is divided into two categories: the National Merit Award (NM) Open to Nigerian students and the Intervention Zone Award of Merit (AOM) for students from the communities in which Shell Nigeria operates. Only Freshers are eligible for both categories. Interested students can see the details below, and apply if they are eligible.
The scholarship is awarded to pursue an undergraduate program.
Field of study:
Eligible students want to study the courses offered by the university.
An annual grant from the SPDC JV for the full duration of your course.
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Number Of Scholarships:
Several scholarships are available
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
Nigerian students are welcome to apply.
All Scholarship Forum popular searched Scholarships 2019
- 2019/2020 Fully Funded Scholarships
- ONGOING | Maryland Hispanic Gala $2,000 Scholarship 2019
- Warren Buffett Scholarship 2019
- UNICAF Scholarship 2019
- HEC Indigenous Scholarship For 5000 Pakistani Students 2019
- Dora scholarship Estonia- Tallinn University of Technology 2019
- NLNG Postgraduate Scholarships 2019/2020 for Nigerian Students To Study In UK
- Ongoing Scholarships in Nigeria 2019
Eligibility For The Scholarship For Undergraduate Students In Nigerian Universities:
To be successful, the following must be met:
- Applicants must be Nigerian citizens
- Applicants must be registered FULL-TIME undergraduate at accredited and approved University in Nigeria.
- Applicants must be in 200 levels with a minimum CGPA of 2.5
- Must have a minimum of five credits in one sitting, including Mathematics and English, in their Senior School Certificate Examinations (SSCE).
- Must have a minimum score of 200 in UTME.
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
To apply, applicants should have a valid email account for subsequent communication on their application. Applicants must apply online via the application portal by clicking below.
Scanned copies of letters of identification, stamped and signed by:
- The Paramount Ruler of the Community;
- The Chairman of the Community Development (CDC) or
- The Chairman of the Executive Council (CEC) or
The Community Trust (CT) is also required for applicants for the Operational Area Awards. The letters should be addressed to:
The ER Manager
Social Performance / Social Investment
The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited, Port Harcourt.
- Scanned documents must be in JPEG format and must not exceed 200KB.
For more information or clarification, please send an email to [email protected]
Application Closing Date: Will be updated once announced
YOU CAN’T AFFORD TO MISS THIS:
- 5 HINTS TO WIN SCHOLARSHIPS AND AWARDS
- The UNIVERSITY OF FREE STATE NATIONAL STUDENT FINANCIAL AID SCHEME (NSFAS) SCHOLARSHIP FOR SOUTH AFRICANS 2019
- TOP UNIVERSITIES