Fully Funded Shell Scholarship For Undergraduate Students In Nigerian Universities, 2020-2021: You would have landed here because you have searched for ShellScholarship.com.
This post contains the right information you have been looking for and how you can become a beneficiary of the Shell SPDC Undergraduate scholarship for Nigerians.
Just read through and you would be on your way to claiming your share of the 150k shell gives to outstanding students annually till graduation.
Education, as all parents and guardians admit, is a long-term investment with an equally long gestation period, but it is one of the best legacies to bequeath to individuals, groups, and society.
That has been the belief of Shell Nigeria since 1952. In 2014, $14.8 million was invested in scholarships by the Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) and Shell Nigeria Exploration and Production Company (SNEPCo).
The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (Operator of the NNPC/SPDC /TEPNG/AGIP Joint Venture) invites applications from suitably qualified full-time Nigerian students admitted in the 2020-2021 academic session to apply for the Shell Scholarship 2020.
Fully Funded Shell Scholarship For Undergraduate Students In Nigerian Universities, 2020-2021 is one of the current scholarships for Nigerian undergraduates. Thus it is classified into two categories: National Merit Award (NM) and Areas of Operation MeritAward (OM).
Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited undergraduate scholarship awards for qualified second-year students in all Nigerian Universities.
Why Shell Scholarship 2020?
Every year, more than 4,000 Nigerian undergraduates write aptitude tests to join the evergrowing list of students which Shell Nigeria supports in Nigerian Universities. The applicants are shortlisted on the basis of the national SSCE and JAMB examination results. This is followed by an aptitude test at the PortHarcourt, Warri, Enugu, Lagos and Abuja centres.
There are two categories of the Shell Scholarship Scheme, Only first-year students are eligible for the awards in both categories.
The merit-based Shell scholarships are in two categories:
An average of 16,000 applicants responds to advertisements by Shell Nigeria every year, inviting qualified candidates to apply for the scholarships which are tenable only in Nigerian Universities.
How Much does Fully Funded Shell Scholarship For Undergraduate Students In Nigerian Universities, 2020-2021 Pay?
Shell Scholarship pays N150,000 to the Successful Winners. The annual grant from the SPDC JV for the full duration of your course. The 4000 winners will receive N150,000 throughout the duration of their course.
The shell scholarship for undergraduate is intended for Undergraduate Students. The shell scholarship covers all the fields offered at Nigerian Universities.
Field of study:
Eligible students want to study the courses offered by the university.
An annual grant from the SPDC JV for the full duration of your course.
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Number Of Scholarships:
Several scholarships are available
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
Nigerian students are welcome to apply.
All Scholarship Forum popular searched Scholarships 2020
- 2020/2021 Fully Funded Scholarships
- ONGOING | Maryland Hispanic Gala $2,000 Scholarship 2020
- Warren Buffett Scholarship 2020
- UNICAF Scholarship 2020
- HEC Indigenous Scholarship For 5000 Pakistani Students 2020
- Dora scholarship Estonia- Tallinn University of Technology 2020
- Postgraduate Scholarships 2020/2021 for Nigerian Students To Study In UK
- $400k Mike Rowe Scholarship Program 2020 [UPDATED]
- Redhead Scholarship 2020 | USA Scholarships
What are the Requirements For Fully Funded Shell Scholarship For Undergraduate Students In Nigerian Universities, 2020-2021
To be eligible, the following must be met:
- Applicants must be Nigerian citizens
- Applicants must be registered FULL-TIME undergraduate at accredited and approved University in Nigeria.
- Applicants must be in 200 levels with a minimum CGPA of 2.5
- Must have a minimum of five credits in one sitting, including Mathematics and English, in their Senior School Certificate Examinations (SSCE).
- Must have a minimum score of 200 in UTME.
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
To apply, applicants should have a valid email account for subsequent communication on their application. Applicants must apply online via the application portal by clicking below.
Scanned copies of letters of identification, stamped and signed by:
- The Paramount Ruler of the Community;
- The Chairman of the Community Development (CDC) or
- The Chairman of the Executive Council (CEC) or
The Community Trust (CT) is also required for applicants for the Operational Area Awards. The letters should be addressed to:
The ER Manager
Social Performance / Social Investment
The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited, Port Harcourt.
- Scanned documents must be in JPEG format and must not exceed 200KB.
Sponsors: Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (Operator of the NNPC/SHELL /TEPN/AGIP Joint Venture).
- Shell DOES NOT DEMAND PAYMENT FROM APPLICANTS. The application is entirely FREE of charge.
- Shell DOES NOT ASSIGN ‘ Representatives’ /’Agents’ to assist applicants’ process applications.
- Applications should be submitted online before November 12th, 2020.
- There will be no selection test (selection is based on combined academic performance) and ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted
YOU CAN’T AFFORD TO MISS THIS: