Fully Funded PhD award in Engineering Design Education in Belgium Offered By Ghent University,2019: Pursuing a career in the field of an engineering design? Apply for a full-time 4-year position as a doctoral researcher at the Faculty of Engineering and Architecture at Ghent University.
The program is organized by the Department of Industrial Systems Engineering and Product Design at the UGent. The studentship is available for the Candidates from outside Belgium and is expected to move to Belgium for 4 years.
Established in 1817, Ghent University considers itself a pluralist university in a special sense. It is is a top 100 university and one of the major universities in Belgium. It conducts in-depth research within a wide range of scientific domains. It is known as first European university in the Songdo Global University Campus in South Korea.
The university encourages candidates to prepare for graduation. It provides information about doctoral studies and taking a Ph.D. at UGent. It offered a helping hand with professional advice for candidates in finding their way on the labor market in Belgium
Ph.D. degree program.
Field of Study:
Ph.D. in the field of engineering design.
This is a fully funded scholarship. You can also check the benefits of this program through the given link: https://www.ugent.be/en/work/employee-benefits
Students from all countries except Belgium.
Fully Funded PhD award in Engineering Design Education in Belgium Offered By Ghent University,2019 Eligibility Criteria:
To be eligible for the opportunity s, the applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Students must have an MSc degree in Engineering Design, Industrial/Product Design, Engineering Technology, or equivalent, Very good knowledge of design thinking; design research, good research skills in both quantitative and qualitative research methods and good knowledge of statistical software, interest in design education and problem-based learning.
- Applicant must have a deepening knowledge in technology-enhanced learning, experience in education, or degree in educational sciences is an asset and self-motivating, creative, critical and analytical mindset; capable of working in groups and participate in learning projects; capacity for autonomous, structured and in-depth research
Applying procedure Instructions:
- To get involved in this program, you need to take admission in Ph.D. degree coursework at the university. After being enrolled at the university, claimants can apply for the fund by submitting their application through email to [email protected]
- Aspirants must have to provide a cover letter outlining background, experience, and motivation for this position, CV, the contact information of two academic supervisors, one design work that showcases design thinking, one written piece of work preferably most relevant to the research proposal.
- Students must have to meet the admission requirements for enrolling at the university.
- All seekers need to provide valid proof of the required level of Dutch at level B2 for the program.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Scholarship Link: ◄–
June 30, 2019.