Friedrich Naumann Foundation Scholarship In Germany: Equal importance is placed on both material and non-material support: Scholarships, study cost- and foreign residence allowances, etc. are a means to ensure financial stability. But participating in education projects, getting involved in activities by other scholarship holders and contributing ideas to the Foundation’s work is what breathes life into non-material support.
The scholarship scheme is open to qualified international candidates pursuing their first degree, Bachelor’s or Master’s, at a state or state-recognized higher-education institution in Germany, Switzerland or within the European Union.
All Scholarship Forum popular searched Scholarships 2020
- 2020/2021 Fully Funded Scholarships
- ONGOING | Maryland Hispanic Gala $2,000 Scholarship 2020
- Warren Buffett Scholarship 2020
- UNICAF Scholarship 2020
- HEC Indigenous Scholarship For 5000 Pakistani Students 2020
- Dora scholarship Estonia- Tallinn University of Technology 2020
- Postgraduate Scholarships 2020/2021 for Nigerian Students To Study In UK
- $400k Mike Rowe Scholarship Program 2020 [UPDATED]
- Redhead Scholarship 2020 | USA Scholarships
Degree: Bachelors, Masters
Provided by: Friedrich Naumann Foundation
Deadline: 31 Oct 2020
Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 850 euros/month + Health insurance + Other support
Not eligible for funding are:
- second degrees
- part-time programmes
- distance learning degrees which are not pursued full-time
- post-graduate and complementary courses
- Bachelor’s programmes by international students who are non-EU nationals· degree courses in their final stages (minimum funding covers two semesters starting with the beginning of the sponsorship
- any project such as internships, language courses, travel cost allowances, etc.
German, Swiss and other EU state or state-recognized universities and technical colleges
Full-time Masters and Ph.D. degrees in any subject, except for the following: second degrees; LL.M, MBA; part-time degrees; bachelor’s degree for non-European applicants; doctorate studies in dentistry and medicine; postdoctoral programs; projects and separate stays abroad.
International Students, young people committed to the political ideas of the German liberal party and willing to take responsibility. They come from any discipline or subject taught at state-recognized universities of applied sciences or higher-education institutions in Germany. Those who are awarded a scholarship by the Foundation for Freedom are considered to be members of the ‘liberal family’ in Germany.
Benefits For Friedrich Naumann Foundation Scholarship In Germany:
The scholarship’s worth is up to € 850 per month. In addition, there is a contribution to health insurance. The Foundation also offers non-material support for projects, events and initiatives. The minimum funding period is 2 semesters. The scholarships do not have to be paid back. Funding is initially granted for 1 year. Extensions up to the end of the course can be granted on request. Study and research stays and internships abroad are not funded.
Doctoral: The scholarship for the doctorate is up to € 1200 per month.
Eligibility Criteria For Friedrich Naumann Foundation Scholarship In Germany:
- giftedness: Candidates have very good to outstanding academic or scientific records in their subject areas and well-rounded interests within school or university and beyond.
- personal requirements: Candidates are reliable, highly motivated personalities, who are willing to make decisions and take responsibility in the tradition of the German liberal party and ready to actively contribute to the further development of the social, political, cultural and economic life.
- social and political engagement: Candidates have a distinct liberal profile combined with an awareness of and commitment to social and political issues, which translates into participation in higher-education institutions, engagement in a liberal political party or organizations, associations and initiatives.
The application documents must be submitted in German and the selection interview will also take place in German, even if you are applying for funding for an English-language course or an English-language doctoral program. Knowledge of German is therefore essential. Deadlines for application are 30 April and 31 October of each year.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Source : Friedrich Naumann Foundation
Disclaimer: All Content, Logo and Company names are registered trademarks of their respective holders. The use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.