Fidelity Bank Plc Graduate Digital Trainee Recruitment 2019: Fidelity Bank Plc began operations in 1988 as Fidelity Union Merchant Bank Limited. By 1990, it had distinguished itself as the fastest growing merchant bank in the country. However, to leverage the emerging opportunities in the commercial and consumer end of financial services in Nigeria, in 1999, it converted to commercial banking and changed its name to Fidelity Bank Plc. It became a universal bank in February 2001, with a license to offer the entire spectrum of commercial, consumer, corporate and investment banking services.
We are currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Digital Trainee
Job ID: #000008
Specialization: Information Technology
- We are looking for young innovative minds to support and drive the bank’s digital revolution.
Interested candidates must;
- Not be more than 26 years old by December 2019
- Have a first degree (First or Second class division)
- Have completed the NYSC programme.
- C#, Asp.net, Angular JS, Mobile Development, CSS, HTML5, Json, JQuery/AJAX, Coldfusion
- Network & System Administration, Oracle DB/MSSql, Linux/Unix OS/AIX, Windows OS, data center management
- Artificial Intelligence, Robotic Process Automation, Data Analytics, Chat Bots, Open Banking, Conversational Banking, Cloud technology
- Excellent written & oral communication
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and assume responsibility
- Excellent Organization and time management skills
- Team player, creative, analytical, attention to details, problem-solving,
- Basic knowledge of information security standards and processes
Application Closing Date
2nd April 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online