Facebook Accelerator Commerce Program 2021 for Innovative Commerce Startups: At Facebook, our focus has long been to bring people together and build community. We are committed to the startup ecosystem and believe that by connecting, training, and growing entrepreneurs through our programs, Facebook can empower people to solve relevant, meaningful problems.
In this critical time, Facebook is doubling down on commerce and accelerating its work to enable every business to sell online and help people gain inspiration, discover, and buy the products they love. Our commerce vision is one unified shopping experience across all Facebook apps. We can’t achieve this alone, so we are looking for startups to build technology with us.
Facebook Accelerator: Commerce is a 12-week non-equity program supporting innovative commerce startups who renew shopping experiences for buyers and sellers.
Eligibility For Facebook Accelerator Commerce Program 2021 for Innovative Commerce Startups :
Commerce solutions we are looking for:
- Technology that makes it quick and easy for companies to upload and manage inventory online
- Solutions that enrich product catalog functionality and intelligence
- Shopping experiences that help buyers in their consideration phase to make more informed purchasing decisions
- New and interesting solutions that drive innovation and enhanced
Commerce startups we are looking for:
- Headquartered in Europe, the Middle East or Africa
- B2B or B2B2C startups with Seed to Series A maturity
- Evidence of significant progress in business growth and revenue
- The product that is focused on driving value for customers
- Groundbreaking technology or research
- The diverse and focused leadership team that is hungry to learn from and collaborate with Facebook
Why You Should Apply For Facebook Accelerator Commerce Program 2021 for Innovative Commerce Startups
It is Facebook’s priority to keep building business by supporting the millions of businesses that rely on its services to grow. By supporting talented startups, Facebook makes more impact on its own mission, deepen understanding of the challenges that startups are working to solve and grow its network of future partners.
Also, it offers you equity-free support in return for helping it achieve these goals.
Facebook’s greatest strength is the people. So, it offers startups access to some of the most brilliant and experienced technical and business experts on Facebook. Mentors include previous CEOs, successful startup founders, and technology experts with over 20 years of experience.
Application Deadline: 31st August 2020
Apply now! Applications are evaluated and selected on an ongoing basis, so we strongly recommend applying early.
Eligible Countries: Countries in Europe, the Middle East or Africa
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award:
- MENTORSHIP: You will have a dedicated Facebook mentor who will provide guidance on product development and business growth.
- TRAINING AND WORKSHOPS: You will benefit from a comprehensive content program covering product innovation and business growth in the commerce space.
- FACEBOOK PRODUCTS AND TECHNOLOGIES: You will have a family of products and technologies at your disposal geared to help your business grow.
- VALUABLE NETWORK: You will have an opportunity to connect with talented founders of innovative commerce startups in Europe, the Middle East and Africa, and deepen connections with Facebook experts representing various fields of expertise.
Duration of Award: 12 weeks
How to Apply: Apply here
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.