European Grant For International Students At The University Of Canada West 2020-21: The University of Canada West was founded in 2005, and it is a private for-profit university in British Columbia, Canada. The university offers a range of career-focused programs for the candidates.
Why at University Canada West? The university is commonly known as a dynamic and growing institution in Canada. They are also accessible to progress their students both academically and professionally.
Want to study in Canada but worried about the costs? If so, then you can apply for this Study Grant, which is provided by the University of Canada West. The studentship is available to provide financial support for Canadian and international candidates who are wishing to study a Masters’s degree coursework in Canada.
The University of Canada West – European Grant for International Students, 2020-21 is open for European students The scholarship allows Masters, Bachelor level program(s) in the field of Commerce, Arts, Business Administration taught at University of Canada West The deadline of the scholarship is Open.
Application Deadline: Open for the academic year 2020-21
- University or Organization: University of Canada West
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: $5,000 to $6,500
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Canadian and International
- The award can be taken in Canada
Eligibility For European Grant For International Students At The University Of Canada West 2020-21
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from all around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Pursuing an MBA degree program or MBA foundation course at the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, applicants have to enrol in the master’s degree program at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, students have to take admission in the MBA degree program at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach a personal statement describing how undertaking the Master of Business Administration programs will impact your career and personal goals and official academic transcripts
- Admission Requirements: Candidates have to meet with one of the following requirement:
- An acceptable score on a GMAT or GRE
- An appropriate Canadian professional designation or equivalent international designation
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration (BBA) or Commerce (BComm) or equivalent.
- A minimum of three (3) years documented professional or management experience.
- Language Requirement: If your first language is not English, you have to provide the standardised test scores of TOEFL or IELTS.
The University of Canada West will provide the award amount in the following manner:
- For domestic students: $5,000
- For international students: $6,500