Emile Boutmy Scholarships In France for International Students at Sciences Po 2021/2022: The Emile Boutmy Scholarship is awarded to top students whose profiles match the admissions priorities of Sciences Po and individual course requirements. The Emile Boutmy/MIEM scholarship may not be supplemented with other scholarship (Eiffel scholarship, AEFE scholarship, BGF…).
Sciences Po created the Emile Boutmy scholarship after the founder of Sciences Po (1871) to welcome the very best international students from outside of the European Union. This scholarship is not automatically awarded. A request for it must be made in the section designated for the purpose of the application form.
Almost all academic fields and majors are offered by Sciences Po University under the Emile Boutmy Scholarship to Study bachelor’s and master’s degree programs. Multiple scholarship funding is available to support students financially. The Scholarship Duration of the Bachelor’s Degree program is 3 Years and for Masters Degree, it is for 2 Years. This is one of the Prestigious Scholarship in France for International students.
The Paris Institute of Political Studies (Sciences Po Paris) was established in 1872 and located in France. According to QS Ranking, the university is ranked 242nd in the world. This university has produced a lot of leaders. It is providing quality education to its national and international students.
Eligibility: Eligible students are those, first-time applicants, from a non-European Union state, whose household does not file taxes within the European Union, and who have been admitted to the Undergraduate or Master’s program.
Students who are NOT eligible are:
- Swiss and Norwegian applicants, since they may be entitled to CROUS scholarships
- Candidates who have dual citizenship, including from a European Union state
- Candidates from Quebec for master degrees (since they may take advantage of sliding scale fees the same as European applicants). Candidates for bachelor degree are eligible
- Dual-degree candidates. Only applicants for the following dual degrees are eligible:
- the dual degree in Journalism Sciences Po/Columbia University
- the dual degree Sciences Po/Fudan University with the concentration Europe-Asia in Global Affairs (only applicants with Chinese nationality)
- the dual degree Sciences Po/Peking University (only applicants with Chinese nationality)
- Ph.D. program students (thesis)
- Candidates to the 1 year Master’s programs
- Exchange students
Financial Benefits Of Emile Boutmy Scholarships In France for International Students at Sciences Po 2021/2022:
Emile Boutmy Scholarships 2021 in France for International Students to study Bachelors and Masters degree from Sciences Po. The details of the provided funding are given below:
Bachelors Degree Scholarship:
- A Tuition Grant of €7,300 Per Year for the Three Years of the Undergraduate Program, in addition to a grant to cover part of the Cost of Living of €5000 per year.
- A tuition grant of €7,300 Per Year for the Three Years of the Undergraduate Program.
- A tuition grant of €5,000 Per Year for the Three Years of the Undergraduate Program.
- A tuition grant of €3,000 Per Year for the Three Years of the Undergraduate Program.
- In exceptional cases, undergraduate students can get funding of 19,000€ for up to 3 years.
Masters Degree Scholarship:
- A Grant of €10,000 Per Year to Cover Tuition Fees for the Two Years of the Masters
- A Tuition Grant of €5,000 Per Year for the Two Years of the Masters.
Note: Students must indicate that they are applying for the Emile Boutmy scholarship in the “Financial information” section of their Sciences Po application.
Selection Criteria: This scholarship is awarded based on factors of excellence and according to the type of profile sought for this program. Social criteria are also taken into account.
Selection Process: The Admissions Department is responsible for awarding Boutmy scholarships.
Number of Awardees: Not specified
- Deadline for undergraduate program: 28th February 2021
- Deadline for masters program: 6th December 2020
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): Sciences Po University, Paris, France
Type: Bachelors, Masters
List of Available Study Fields:
Sciences Po’s offers 27 Master’s Programs and 23 dual Degrees. All applications must be submitted online. All Courses are Entirely Taught in English.
Fields & Majors for Master Degree:
Sciences Po School of International Affairs
Master in International Security
Master in International Public Management
Master in International Development
Master in Human Rights and Humanitarian Action
Master in Environmental Policy
Master in International Energy
Master in Journalism and International Affairs
Sciences Po School of Management & Innovation
Master in International Management and Sustainability
Master in Communication, Media and Creative Industries
Master in Marketing: New Luxury and Art de Vivre
Sciences Po Law School
Master in Economic Law
Sciences Po Urban School
Master in Governing the Large Metropolis
Sciences Po Doctoral School
Master in Economics
How to Apply For Emile Boutmy Scholarships In France for International Students at Sciences Po 2021/2022:
To apply to this scholarship, you must notify it on your application form, as well as include proof of income and documents explaining your family situation.
Students must indicate that they are applying for the Emile Boutmy scholarship in their Sciences Po application. Students will also be required to include proof of income and documents explaining their family situation (e.g. income tax return for both parents, payslips, divorce certificate, unemployment benefits, documents related to alimony, child support, or retirement pensions, death certificate…).
It is important to visit the Scholarship Webpage (link below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Disclaimer: All Content, Logo, and Company names are registered trademarks of their respective holders. The use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.