Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship at Nottingham University UK 2019: Developing solutions Maters Scholarship at Nottingham University is an opportunity for international students from selected countries to study master program at the university. In total there are 105 scholarships for 2019. the last date for application submission is 30th April 2019.
Scholarship Provider: the University of Nottingham UK is providing this opportunity.
The total number of scholarships: According to the university website there are a total of 105 scholarships for the year 2019.
Scholarship benefit: The scholarships are fully funded 100% and partially funded 50% tuition fee cover.
Degree Level: Master Program is available under this scholarship.
Subject Available: Subject taught in following faculties of the university are covered under this scholarship.
- Faculty of Engineering,
- Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences,
- Faculty of Science,
- Faculty of Social Sciences
Eligible Nationalities: Students with any of the following nationalities are eligible to apply.
Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Falkland Islands, Fiji, Gibraltar, Grenada, Guyana, Jamaica, Kiribati, Malaysia, Maldives, Montserrat, Nauru, Nepal, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn Islands, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, St Helena, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tristan da Cunha, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Vanuatu.
You can apply for this scholarship if you:
- are a national of (or permanently domiciled in) Africa, India, OR one of the countries of the Commonwealth listed below
- are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes
- have not already studied outside of your home country
- are not currently studying at a University of Nottingham campus or are not a University of Nottingham graduate
- hold an offer to start a full-time masters degree programme (excluding MRes), at Nottingham for September 2019 in an area of study within the (click each link below to see which faculty your school/department is in):
Priority is given to candidates who have not previously studied outside of their home country. Students currently studying in the UK are not eligible to apply.
Applications should be made via the scholarships section of MyNottingham. Click here to log in once you have received an offer to study in 2019.
Deadline: 30th April 2019