CME Group Marketing Internship Summer Program 2019:
Start a career tomorrow. Whether you have graduated after your internship and are looking for a full-time job or would like to have another internship next year, you will be considered for an offer throughout the internship.
The CME Group is currently seeking a Marketing Intern for 2019. The candidate will assist in customer development and daily business research to support product and customer marketing.
Joining this company gives you the power to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you’re working for advanced technology and risk management services, their benchmark products, or in a corporate services sector that helps them serve their customers better.
Field of Internship: Internship is available for Customer and Product Marketing, Retail Marketing and Content Marketing
Course Level: Internship Permanent, Full time
Internship Provider: Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME)
The internship can be taken in Chicago, IL, USA
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) Required
- HTML a plus
- Statistical analysis software a plus
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Finance, Business, Journalism or a related field
- Prior marketing experience; B-to-B experience a plus
- Passion for marketing and communications; interest in financial markets a bonus
- Analytical mind, superior attention to detail
- Highly-organized and able to manage projects and prioritize adequately
- Proactive and eager to learn
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Candidate must thrive in a fast-paced, iterative, deadline-driven environment
Internship Open for International Students: No
Is this paid internship? This is a salary (Competitive) paid internship programme.
Chicago Mercantile Exchange is looking for a highly-motivated and fast-learning intern to join our team this summer. As a member of the Marketing team at CME Group, you will focus on Customer and Product Marketing, Retail Marketing and Content Marketing.
The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Projects may include creating and updating product collateral, drawing insights from client engagement, creating emails for our outreach lists and other ad-hoc projects.
- Maintain and create client-facing materials in print and online
- Pull and analyze data from a range of marketing channels and use this data to inform strategy and tactics
- Coordinate content lists and educational material lists.
- Create Emails for Distribution Lists
- Research adjacent markets and conducts competitive analysis
- Write and proofread communications
- Prepare internal presentations
Number of awards offered: Numbers not given
Internship Duration: Full-time
Notification: Not given
How to Apply:
To continue your job application, enter your email address to register or sign in. or Log-in with one of the following account – Google, Yahoo!, Facebook, and Microsoft Account
Internship Application Deadline: Internship application deadline is Ongoing.