Chief Technological Officer at TechBridge Consulting: TechBridge Consulting is an educational technology, management, and consultancy firm that specializes in introducing real knowledge of science, latest technology, engineering and mathematics through the use of building blocks, electronics and robotics to inspire and enhance students practical knowledge of how devices, machines, tech inventions and gadgets seen around are created. We also provide online mentorship, professional career guidance and counseling to school students.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Technological Officer
- Develop technical aspects of the company’s strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals
- Manage, coach, engage and motivate the current team of engineering, head of design, and other contributors across the organization.
- Discover and implement new technologies, systems, and infrastructure that yield competitive advantage
- You will communicate with employees, stakeholders, and customers to ensure our company’s technologies are used appropriately. Strategic thinking and strong business acumen are vital in this role.
- Product Innovation through research and continuous improvement.
- Direct strategic technical vision for the company and anticipate, plan and act on shifts in technology.
- Be responsible for the delivery including velocity and quality and own the product road map.
- Supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency
- Monitor KPI’s and IT budgets to assess technological performance.
- Use feedback to inform necessary improvements and adjustments to technology
Qualifications and Experience
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or any relevant field.
- An MBA in Business Administration and membership with a relevant professional body will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the same role
- The successful applicant will be goal driven and result oriented with “can do” attitude.
- Proven experience as an IT Manager or similar leadership role
- A”can do” spirit and history in delivering results with software.
- A broad interest that includes a significant overlap with the company’s vision and mission.
- Ability to conduct technological analyses and research
- Be a self-starter, fast thinker, innovative, a high-performance team leader with integrity
Application Closing Date
17th April 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to [email protected]