Brunel University Of London Fully Funded PhD Radiation & Chemical Exposure For UK And EU Students: This studentship is fully funded and covers a generous tax-free stipend and full UK/EU tuition fees which amounts to £21,336 per annum for 3 years. A 3-year funded PhD studentship is available in the College of Health and Life Sciences at Brunel University London.
This is fully-funded position and covers a generous tax-free stipend and full UK/EU tuition fees which amount to £21,336 per annum for 3 years.
Students of UK and European Union are eligible to apply.
Fully Funded PhD Radiation & Chemical Exposure for UK and EU Students at Brunel University of London is available to undertake PhD level programs at Brunel University London.
All Scholarship Forum popular searched Scholarships 2019
- 2019/2020 Fully Funded Scholarships
- ONGOING | Maryland Hispanic Gala $2,000 Scholarship 2019
- Warren Buffett Scholarship 2019
- UNICAF Scholarship 2019
- HEC Indigenous Scholarship For 5000 Pakistani Students 2019
- Dora scholarship Estonia- Tallinn University of Technology 2019
- Postgraduate Scholarships 2019/2020 for Nigerian Students To Study In UK
- $400k Mike Rowe Scholarship Program 2019 [UPDATED]
- Redhead Scholarship 2019 | USA Scholarships
Available Subjects For Brunel University Of London Fully Funded PhD Radiation & Chemical Exposure For UK And EU Students:
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Chemical Exposure
This opportunity is only open to UK or EU students who fully meet the eligibility criteria of Brunel University London. We are looking for an enthusiastic and high-calibre candidate with an interest in radiation health effects and the combined effects of chemical exposures. The project would be ideally suited to a student in the life sciences, or similar disciplines. If you are a non-native speaker and have not been awarded a degree by a University in the UK, you must demonstrate English language skills to IELTS 7.0 (minimum 6.0 in any section).
Informal enquiries are most welcome and should be sent to Dr Rhona Anderson [email protected] Applications will only be considered by emailing the following to: [email protected] by the 6th January 2020.
• An up-to-date CV;
• A single-page A4 single-spaced covering letter setting out why you are a suitable candidate.
• Names and contact details for two referees;
• A copy of your highest degree certificate and transcript.
• A copy of your English language qualification (where applicable).
Short-listed applicants will be required to attend an interview. Applicants chosen for interview will be instructed to submit a formal online application via Admissions.
Further information is available from the College of Health and Life Sciences Postgraduate Research Student Office at [email protected]