Birmingham City University 2020/2021 Academic Achievement Scholarships In The UK For Non-EU Students: The educational award encourages highly motivated students who want to commence undergraduate degree coursework.
Start your academic journey in the UK. Birmingham City University is allowing applying for the Academic Achievement Non-EU Students Scholarships. The funding program is open for the academic session 2020/2021.
Birmingham City University is the second-largest university located in the United Kingdom that offers various undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs. It has good teaching excellence and academic facilities.
Why study at Birmingham City University? The university conducts teaching and learning within eight faculties, two large-scale research institutes, and other institutes and centers. Here students can get various career opportunities for their career destination.
Students will get bursary of up to £2,000 for undergraduate degree programs at Birmingham City University for the session 2020/2021.
Eligibility Criteria For Birmingham City University 2020/2021 Academic Achievement Scholarships In The UK For Non-EU Students
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities (except EU).
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree coursework in all subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants are required to hold their previous year’s degree.
University or Organization: Birmingham City University
Course Level: Undergraduate
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Not Known
Nationality: Non-EU Students
The award can be taken in the UK
How to Apply For Birmingham City University 2020/2021 Academic Achievement Scholarships In The UK For Non-EU Students
- How to Apply: To apply for the opportunity, you must take admission to an undergraduate degree program at Birmingham City University. You don’t need to apply, the university reviews the academic background of each applicant and will offer you the program alongside your course offer if you are eligible.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants will be selected based on their academic background.
- Language Requirement: If your first language is not English, you will need to demonstrate appropriate proficiency. If you need to improve your English before beginning your studies, you may be able to take one of our pre-sessional English courses.
Application Deadline: Various
Disclaimer: All Content, Logo, and Company names are registered trademarks of their respective holders. The use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.