Apply Now: Walmart Assistant Manager Trainee Program in USA, 2019:
At Walmart, they help people save money so they can live better. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world.
As a Walmart intern, you’ll do all the following:
- Drives sales in assigned area
- Drives the financial performance of assigned area
- Ensures compliance with Company policies and procedures
- Models enforce and provide direction and guidance to hourly Associates on proper Customer service approaches and techniques to ensure Customer needs, complaints, and issues are successfully resolved within Company guidelines and standards.
- Participates in community outreach programs, and encourages and supports hourly Associates in serving as good members of the community.
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for hourly Associates in assigned area
- Upholds the Company’s Open Door Policy
Walmart is now offering an exciting opportunity to join their Assistant Manager Trainee Program.
The program is open to all applicants who have 2 or more year’s general work experience supervising 5 or more direct reports to include the responsibility of performance management, mentoring, hiring, and firing.
Field of Study:
Walmart Management, Retail, and Wholesale Management Jobs.
This is an hourly paid internship program.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- 2 or more years of college; or 1 year retail experience and 1-year supervisory experience; or 2 years general work experience and 1-year supervisory experience
- For facilities that sell firearms, I acknowledge that the position for which I am applying will require successful completion of firearms- specific Criminal Background Check (CBC) and Firearms Authorized Training.
- For facilities that sell only ammunition and have state-specific requirements, I acknowledge that the position for which I am applying may require a current state issued Certificate of Eligibility
- Will successfully complete all job required training and assessments
Applying procedure Instructions:
To apply, you will need to register by creating an account online.
Internship Official Web Links:
Internship application deadline is Ongoing.