Swansea University Fully-Funded Scholarships for Doctoral Study in UK, 2019
Scholarship Description: The University of Swansea is pleased to offer up to 16 fully funded scholarships for full-time Ph.D. studies from October 2019, with a single degree from the University of Swansea benefitting from the program, supported by SURES (Swansea University Research Excellence Scheme).
Scholarship Provider: The Swansea University Research Excellence Scholarships include Home / European interest fees and a UKRI three-year maintenance grant.
Prerequisite for the awarding of a scholarship is a graduation and/or an award at the master level. All applications must include a structured research proposal for the selected project. Applications submitted without a research proposal will not be considered.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available to study the Doctor Study program.
Available Subject: Scholarship is available to study Bioscience (Geography, Chemistry),(Computer Science/Mathematics), Physics
Scholarship Benefits: There will also be up to £1,000 per annum available to support immersive training experiences,
Eligible Nationalities: The Scholarship is available to international students
Entrance Requirement: Applicants should have (or expect to obtain) a first class honors degree (or equivalent) and/or distinction at Masters.
• Applicants, who are yet to complete their qualification, should attach transcripts to evidence their progress towards achieving either a first class honors degree or a distinction at Masters.
• Applicants who hold degrees from a non-UK University should attach academic transcripts and certificates.
• Where applicants have multiple standalone Master’s Degrees, a distinction must be achieved in that most relevant to their intended doctoral degree.
• Due to funding restrictions, the scholarships are available to UK/EU students only. Applicants liable for overseas fees are not eligible to apply.
Application procedure: To Apply please complete and return the following documents to Dr. Vivienne Jenkins ([email protected]) using the quote reference:
• College/School PGR Scholarship application
• Academic transcripts
• Research proposal
• All applications must be accompanied by a structured research proposal, to include the following sections:
• Project Title.
• Aims and Objectives.
• Literature Review.
• Research Methodology
• Expected Outcomes
• Research proposals should be a maximum of 2,000 words, in addition to a bibliography.
Deadline: January 4, 2019