Adelaide Scholarships International : Adelaide Scholarships International (ASI) is open to a senior research (Master / PhD) degree from the University of Adelaide. International students can apply for these scholarships.
The goal of the University of Adelaide is to create a university culture that values health, safety and well-being as fundamental components of the work environment, supported by safe work systems. appropriate governance, training, management structures and operational strategies.
The University of Adelaide is one of Australia’s most prestigious universities and is renowned internationally for excellence in education and research.
In order to qualify for Adelaide Scholarships International, applicants must have at least the first-class Australian Diploma with Distinction.
- Application deadline:
1st Half 2019 (semester 1, Trimester 1 & 2)
All applicants to study with the University must be lodged by the 30/10/2018
Eligible applicants must be notified by 07/11/2018
Eligible applicants must accept their offer by the 30/11/2018 .
2nd Half 2019 (semester 2, Trimester 3)
All applicants to study with the University must be lodged by the 30/04/2019
Eligible applicants must be notified by 07/05/2019
Eligible applicants must accept their offer by the 31/05/2019 .
MUST READ: 5 HINTS TO WIN SCHOLARSHIPS AND AWARDS
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing Higher Degree by Research (Masters/ Doctoral) at University of Adelaide.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study any of the courses offered by the University of Adelaide.
- Scholarship Award: The ASI provides
Course tuition fees for two years for a Master degree by Research and three years for a Doctoral research degree (an extension is possible for doctoral programs only),
- An annual living allowance for Adelaide Scholarships International ($26,288 in 2016) for two years for a Master degree by Research and three years for a Doctoral research degree (an extension is possible for doctoral programs only), and
- For Postgraduate Research (Subclass 574) visa holders, the award provides compulsory standard Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) Worldcare policy for the student and their spouse and dependents (if any) for the standard duration of the student visa. It does not cover the additional 6-month extended student visa period post thesis submission. If the award holder does not hold a subclass 574 visa then he/she is responsible for the cost of health insurance.
- Number of Scholarships: Not given
- Nationality: International students
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
- English Language Requirements: The university’s preferred accreditation tests are: IELTS, TOEFL, Pearson Test English – Academic and CAE (Cambridge English: Advanced). Students who do not have the required level of English must complete an intensive English program prior to admission to the University of Adelaide. The university may organize a suitable English program, Academic English (PEP Pathway) in Adelaide, at the University’s English Language Center.