ADA University in Azerbaijan Fully Funded International Fellowship, 2019: ADA University is a university founded in March 2006 under the supervision of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Azerbaijan, By decree of the president, ADA was converted into a university in 2014, When the Azerbaijani Diplomatic Academy was founded, its main purpose was to train diplomatic career specialists in Azerbaijani foreign policy. However, the programs were extended and the name was renamed ADA University. The founding director is Ambassador Hafiz Pashayev, Deputy Foreign Minister of Azerbaijan and former Ambassador of Azerbaijan in the United States. Its current dedicated campus opened in September 2012.
ADA strives to prepare innovative global leaders and promote useful collaborative research on diplomacy, public and international affairs, commerce, the humanities and sciences, information technology and systems engineering.
Scholarship Description: Applications will be submitted to the ADA International Research Fellowship Program, named after Alimardan Bay Topchubashov. for the academic years 2019-2020. Applicants must first be admitted to ADA University.
Scholarship Provider: If you’re looking for a dynamic and diverse learning environment, ADA University is the perfect place to make your academic dreams come true. We propose a modern approach to individualized education according to the needs, strengths, and interests of the students. Here you have the opportunity to work with outstanding professors and active professionals in an exceptional learning environment. We offer a variety of degree programs that place students at the center of the learning experience.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available to study Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programs.
Available Subject: Fields of Study
- – Business Administration
- – Economics
- – Computer Engineering
- – Computer Science
- – Information Technology
- – International Studies
- – Public Affairs
- – Public Administration
- – Education Management
- – Diplomacy and International Affairs
- – Business Administration
ADA Scholarship Benefits: What the scholarship offers
- – Tuition fees
The following expenses will be for the student’s own account:
- – Flight ticket
- – Monthly stipend
- – Medical insurance
- – Accommodation
- – Books
Eligible Nationalities: International applicants are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants should first be admitted into ADA University.
- Previous work experience in the public sector and/or commitment to serve in the public sector is valued most.
- Incoming undergraduate fellows are eligible to receive a 100 percent tuition waiver for the first year of their studies.
- Incoming graduate fellows are eligible to receive a 100 percent tuition waiver for the first semester of their studies.
- To retain the fellowship, the eligibility criteria are as follows:
- Returning undergraduate and graduate fellows must maintain a full load coursework and accumulate a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.80 or higher to receive a 100 percent tuition waiver for the next semester of study.
- Returning undergraduate and graduate fellows must maintain a full load coursework and accumulate a Grade Point Average (GPA) between 3.50 and 3.79 to receive a 50 percent tuition waiver for the next semester of study.
- International fellows, whose GPA is 3.50 and above are eligible to receive a housing allowance. International fellows, whose GPA falls below 3.50 are required to cover their own housing.
|ANNUAL PROGRAM COST, amounts in AZN|
|Cost of Attendance|
|Undergraduate Programs||Graduate Programs|
|Cost of Living|
|Total annual cost||11,600||11,600||12,100||12,100||12,100||12,100||12,100||12,100||11,250||12,250||12,250||14,150||34,050|
Application Procedure: ADA University is now accepting applications. Click here to view the important dates and deadlines.
Deadline: July 1, 2019