Aarhus University Denmark, 2020/2021 International Ph.D. Fellowships: The objective of this program is to support highly motivated and talented Ph.D. students to work on an interdisciplinary project for the academic year 2020/2021.
Established in 1928, Aarhus University is the second-largest university and public universities in Denmark. It provides more than 1000 bachelor’s, master’s, doctoral, and research programs across disciplines.
Why study at Aarhus University? At this university, faculty is ready to share their knowledge and convictions and direct you on the right course, and where graduates have carved a path to follow.
Awards help students to reduce their educational expenses. Therefore for helping students, Aarhus University is offering the International Ph.D. Fellowships for sparkling students.
Benefits: The Aarhus University will provide a salary to the winning candidates for the session 2020/2021.
Eligibility Criteria For Aarhus University Denmark, 2020/2021 International Ph.D. Fellowships
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must have a BSc (4+4) or an MSc (5+3) in Biology, Molecular Biology, or Molecular Medicine. Experiences with biochemical, molecular, and cell biological work are advantageous.
- Applicants must have excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
University: Aarhus University
Department: Faculty at Health
Course Level: Postdoctoral
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
The award can be taken in Denmark
How to Apply For Aarhus University Denmark, 2020/2021 International Ph.D. Fellowships
- How to Apply: To gain this award, aspirants have to take admission in a Ph.D. degree program at AU. After that, candidates are obligated to apply through an online application form for this funding opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Curriculum Vitae, degree certificate, description of previous relevant merits, and a complete list of publications, a statement of future research plans, and letter of reference.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be fluent in English, both spoken and written. Before applying, applicants must check all the English language requirements.
Disclaimer: All Content, Logo, and Company names are registered trademarks of their respective holders. The use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.