25 IBAB Govt. of India Scholarships: Applicants are being invited for up to 25 scholarships for the Big Data Biology PG Diploma (in collaboration with IIIT, Bangalore), sponsored by the Government Biotechnology Department. from India.
This interdisciplinary program will focus on big data in the life sciences, helping to explore the opportunities and challenges of big data processing in healthcare and imaging. He will bring technical approaches to problem-solving in this emerging field.
The Institute of Bioinformatics and Applied Biotechnology (IBAB) is a unique institute dedicated to entrepreneurship education, research and support programs. He lives in Electronic City, Bangalore. The Institute is an initiative of IT, BT and S & T Government of Karnataka, located on a 20-acre campus in Electronic City, Bangalore, has an excellent infrastructure, a home for students and other amenities. The IBAB offers a separate master program with a dual specialization in bioinformatics and applied biotechnology and an interdisciplinary doctoral program.
- Applications Deadline: October 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to study a postgraduate diploma programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in ‘Big Data Biology’. This interdisciplinary programme will focus on Big Data in Life Sciences and will help explore the opportunities and challenges of handling big data in healthcare and imaging and will impart engineering approaches to problem-solving in this emerging area.
- scholarship of Rs 10,000/- per month from the Department of Biotechnology, Government of India. As per eligibility conditions prescribed by DBT, Govt. of India.
- Nationality: Indian students are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
- Number of Scholarships: 25 Scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in India
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Indian students are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Indian nationals with B.E. / B.Tech. Degree in Biotechnology / Biomedical Technology/ Bioinformatics/ Computer Science and Engineering/ Electronics and Communication Engineering/ Electrical and Electronics Engineering/ Information Technology or equivalent degree or
- M.Sc. degree in Biotechnology/ Bioinformatics/ Biochemistry/ Computer Science/ Information Technology / Statistics or equivalent degree with a minimum of 60% in the qualifying examination.
How to Apply: Applications to the programme can be submitted online.
MUST READ: THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A CV AND RESUME