2019 Scholarships for Africans: A long-awaited opportunity to study at Michigan State University in the United States of America is here with a fully funded Mastercard International Scholarship for students from African and other developing countries. We are pleased to inform our students that the 2019 Admission and Application Form has been released.
The mission of the MasterCard Foundation is to drive education and financial inclusion to promote prosperity in developing countries. The Fellowship Program is a $ 500 million 10-year initiative that enables 15,000 economically disadvantaged students (especially in sub-Saharan Africa) to attend high school or university.
Michigan State University (MSU) is a public research university located in East Lansing, Michigan, United States. Founded in 1855, the MSU became the country’s first land-grant institution under the Morrill Act of 1862 and served as a model for future land-grant universities.
All Scholarship Forum popular searched Scholarships 2019
- 2019/2020 Fully Funded Scholarships
- ONGOING | Maryland Hispanic Gala $2,000 Scholarship 2019
- Warren Buffett Scholarship 2019
- UNICAF Scholarship 2019
- HEC Indigenous Scholarship For 5000 Pakistani Students 2019
- Dora scholarship Estonia- Tallinn University of Technology 2019
- NLNG Postgraduate Scholarships 2019/2020 for Nigerian Students To Study In UK
Eligibility for the 2019 Scholarships for Africans at Michigan State University, USA:
- Being a citizen of a Sub-Saharan African country
- Excelling academically
- Come from an economically disadvantaged background
- Having demonstrated the will to give back to your community, country, or continent
- Having expressed the desire and intention to return to your home country after completing your studies.
The MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program at Michigan State University for master’s students is open to students who have already completed a bachelor’s degree at an African university and are residents or citizens of an African country.
This scholarship is for both undergraduate and postgraduate students, all applications must be submitted online on the university website, MSU is not admitting any new students under this program currently you will be notified when the program kicks off for 2019, if interested in the update please comment below.
YOU CAN’T AFFORD TO MISS THIS:
- 5 HINTS TO WIN SCHOLARSHIPS AND AWARDS
- The UNIVERSITY OF FREE STATE NATIONAL STUDENT FINANCIAL AID SCHEME (NSFAS) SCHOLARSHIP FOR SOUTH AFRICANS 2019
- TOP UNIVERSITIES