2019 Santander Scholarships By University of Southampton for International Students in UK:
Santander Scholarships at University of Southampton 2019 is funded by University of Southampton for Open to students from Spain and Portugal, USA, current Latin American Santander Universities network. The scholarship allows Bachelor, Masters level program(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at University of Southampton. The deadline for the scholarship is May 31, 2019.
The University of Southampton is a research university located in Southampton, England. The university’s origins date back to the founding of the Hartley Institution in 1862. In 1902, the Institution developed into the Hartley University College, awarding degrees from the University of London.
The scholarship is available for Bachelors and Masters program at the University of Southampton.
Field of Study:
All subjects taught at the University of Southampton at Bachelors and Masters degree level.
All scholarships will be issued as a reduction in tuition fees and are compatible with some other sources of funding, subject to the conditions of those funding sources.
- Latin American Scholarships for Latin American students to the value of £5,000 for Foundation/Undergraduate programs and £2,500 for Masters programs.
- USA Scholarships for USA students (Undergraduate and Masters) to the value of £2,500.
- EU Scholarships for EU students from Spain (Undergraduate and Masters) to the value of £1,000.
Candidates applying for University of Southampton – Santander Scholarships in the UK, 2019 must be from one of the following countries:
- Latin America – Peru, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Argentina, Puerto Rico, or Uruguay
- EU – Spain, and Portugal only
- USA – applicants should have no restrictions on leave to remain in the USA
- must have either graduated or expect to graduate from a high school (for undergraduate applicants) or a university (for Masters applicants) from one of the countries mentioned above.
- Master’s students must have secured a minimum of a 2:1 in their undergraduate degree or equivalent.
- must have received either a conditional or an unconditional offer from the university.
- must meet all the English language requirements of the university.
Note: Masters applicants who had graduated from one of the Santander partner universities in Latin America, the USA, Spain or Portugal will be given preference.
Applying procedure Instructions:
To apply, you need to complete the Santander Scholarship 2019 application form through the online application link.
- Your unique student reference ID (this should appear on your University of Southampton offer letter)
- The program you have applied for
- Your English Language award information
- A statement of support
(This must be a minimum of 250 words and a maximum of 500 words. You might like to include: – Why you have applied to the University of Southampton for your chosen course, Your study and career goals for the next three to five years, and how you feel this scholarship will support you to achieve these goals.)
Scholarship Official Web Links:
31st May 2019