2019 Amazon Student Scholarship program Worth $5,000: Are you planning to go to college in 2019 or continue a course? Then you can apply to the 2019 Amazon Student Scholarship program Worth $5,000, which aims to reduce the financial burden of university education by awarding the scholarship.
If you are still a high school American student looking to find a grant for high school students, the Amazon Student Scholarships Program can help you out with additional money for your college studies.
The application process for this scholarships program for college is easy and transparent, enabling applicants to find grants.
In 2014 Amazon.com announced a new scholarship for college students in the U.S., the Amazon Student Scholarship. Applications are being accepted now, with the scholarship money distributed in time for fall semester 2019.
The merit-based scholarship rewards 50 full-time undergraduate students with $5,000 toward tuition and $500 to spend on textbooks at Amazon.com. Students planning to enter college in 2019 or to continue with an undergraduate course are all eligible to apply for the Amazon Student Scholarship Program 2019, which could lighten the financial load of college study with a $1000 award.
What You Need To Know About Amazon Scholarship
According to Ripley MacDonald, Director of Student Programs at Amazon, the scholarship is designed to “reward students who demonstrate extraordinary ability in leadership and innovative thinking.
Students who apply will be judged on their GPA, community involvement, leadership experience, and will need to complete an essay in order to advance to the final round – pretty standard college scholarship stuff.
This scholarship program is not a purely philanthropic endeavor on Amazon’s part. It’s choosing a selection of the brightest, most engaged and active students in the U.S., and help them become Amazon brand ambassadors of sorts.
The scholarship’s larger goal is to spread the news and increase sign-ups for Amazon Student, the company’s program designed for college students which is something of a discounted version of Amazon Prime.
The program is half the price ($49/year), while still offering free two-day shipping and other Prime benefits like Prime Instant Video, Prime Music, access to the Kindle Lending Library, along with other promotions aimed at students.
Amazon Student gives college students Free Two-Day Shipping on millions of items, and special offers and promotions created just for students as part of the six-month free trial. After that, it’s half the price of a regular Amazon Prime membership, $49 a year including unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Instant Video, over a million songs with Prime Music, and access to the Kindle Owners’ Lending Library. To learn more, visit www.amazon.com/joinstudent
The Scholarship is hosted in the USA. Eligible Nationality:
The Scholarship is for only Undergraduate Students in the USA. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
To apply for Amazon Student Scholarship:
- Interested applicants are expected to write an essay about Amazon and its business, what it means to them, its various trade models and the benefits end-users get from buying at Amazon. The format of the essay is up to each applicant, whatever helps to highlight the reasons choose Amazon.
- Applicants could look at pricing policy, distribution networks and coverage, exceptional product range, accelerated delivery, sales support, flexible payment methods or perhaps other compelling reasons why huge numbers of customers buy from Amazon every year. Keeping in mind that the Amazon business model is now supplying many more products than books.
- Scholarship applications will be reviewed by the AMZ-Expert board, whose criteria will be creative and interesting responses, alongside finding the expected levels of clarity and developed thought.
Level/Field of Study:
The Applicant should be undergraduate students on full-time courses at a not-for-profit U.S. college or university which either commence or continue from fall 2019. Courses may be in any discipline, at an accredited not-for-profit college or university.
These awards are open to students whose discipline is on an accredited 2-year or 4-year college or university course. High school American students looking to find a college grant can apply for the Amazon Student.
Amazon Student will reward 50 full-time undergraduate college students with $5,000 toward tuition and $500 to spend on textbooks
Amazon Student Scholarship Requirements:
- Applicants must be a US citizen studying in the USA.
- Potential candidates have to be Amazon Student members.
- Should be undergraduate students on full-time courses at a not-for-profit U.S. college or university which either commence or continue from fall 2019. Courses may be in any discipline, at an accredited not-for-profit college or university;
High school seniors can apply in advance of entering college this year, including a junior show
All applications must be submitted on or before December 15, 2019, to be considered
Finalists will be selected based on GPA, community involvement, and leadership experience, and then invited to complete an essay to advance to the final round. Winners will be notified in April 2019 and the scholarship awarded in July 2019.
Click the following Link for More Information